Powdered Wild Foraged Mushrooms from B.C.
- Sustainably wild harvested Cantharellus formosus from the coastal islands of British Columbia.
- Scrumptious to cook with, Golden Chanterelles carry mild spicy, with fruity hints, mixed with other foresty notes.
- Chanterelles go with ANY flavour! They shine the brightest in simple dishes like risotto, soup, or in a simple cream sauce, and their flavour is a great complement to red meat.
- Offering beta-glucans 1,3/1,6, which are soluble fibre purported to help the body fend off colds, the flu, and other pathogens, as well as increase defences against the harmful effects of stress.
- Seaflora’s consumption menu comes in planet friendly packaging that turns you into a zero waste superstar!
Chanterelle mushrooms are known for their richness in various nutrients, including vitamin D, beta-carotene, lycopene, and several vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, E, C, B1, B2, B6, potassium, selenium, manganese, copper, iron, and phosphorus. They also contain health-boosting polysaccharides, fatty acids, phenolic acid compounds, and about fifteen different amino acids. Beta-glucans in chanterelles have been found to stimulate the immune system, for example, by activating white blood cells or enhancing NK cells, which destroy cancerous cells. They also have cholesterol-reducing properties.