Powdered Wild Foraged Mushrooms from B.C.
- Sustainably wild harvested Laetiporus conifericola from the coastal islands of British Columbia.
- Nature’s secret to balancing your metabolism, a robust immune system, and longevity!
- Commonly known as “Chicken of the Woods” because they taste like and have the texture of chicken.
- A great source of protein, soluble fibre, and B vitamins. Offering beta-glucans 1/3, 1/6.
- Traditionally eaten by homesteaders, foragers, hikers, and survivalists for sustenance. A great meat substitute for vegetarian, pescatarian, and vegan diets.
- Seaflora’s consumption menu comes in planet friendly packaging!
Chicken of the Woods mushrooms also contain beta-glucans, which have been shown to stimulate the production of white blood cells, helping to fight off infections and diseases. These mushrooms are also known for their anti-inflammatory properties and their ability to support gut health. They are rich in antioxidants, which can help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals, unstable molecules that can contribute to chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease.