Dive Into an Ocean of Smoothness!
Wild Rockweed Exfoliant perfectly captures the essence of thalassotherapy, utilizing Vancouver Island’s superior seaweeds and mineral rich marine mud. Esteemed by spas worldwide, this extraordinary product shines as a paragon of clean beauty, crafted with sustainable organic ingredients that are hypoallergenic and suitable for all skin types. Designed to provide a holistic thalassotherapy experience, this exceptional product showcases the pristine beauty and transformative power of the sea, delivering unparalleled rejuvenation and a radiant glow.
Reveal Your Skin’s Radiance
- Indulge in a thalasso spa experience at home with an oceanic treasure for detoxified, luminous skin
- Empower your skin with a clean beauty gem that reveals a spa-worthy glow and unparalleled rejuvenation
- A deep pore cleansing vegan body scrub that sweeps away dullness, unclogs pores, and reveals fresh, revitalized skin
- Transform troubled skin into a clear and radiant canvas head to toe
- Fragrance free, essential oil free, hypoallergenic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant rich, microbiome friendly
Sharing our Seacret: Seaweed Skin Benefits in This Formula
Rockweed‘s rich mineral content, potent antioxidant and purifying properties work synergistically to remove impurities and unclog pores, promoting a clearer, more radiant complexion.
Nereocystis offers a multitude of skin benefits, including hydration, rejuvenation, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. To put it simply, it promotes overall skin health and vitality.
Agar retains moisture, soothes and calms skin, and contributes to a smooth, supple complexion.
Glow Up Ingredients: Pamper Your Skin with Nature’s Best
Vegetable Glycerine used in a body scrub, enhances the exfoliating process by providing moisturization and leaves all skin types nourished and refreshed
Xanthan Gum a natural polysaccharide with hydrating properties that improves the skin’s moisture retention, locking in hydration
Sea Mud a natural physical exfoliator that has been used for centuries to slough off dead skin and improve cell turnover. From the ocean safe to go back to the ocean
410mL/14.4 fl oz
The Art of Spa Results
- Gently massage onto damp or dry skin, starting from the feet and working upward
- Rinse off with warm or cold water
- Gentle enough to use on the face, also makes an excellent hand and foot scrub
- Use up to 3 times a week for best results
Your Skincare, Your Impact: Be a Hero for the Earth with Every Purchase
- Packaged in fully recyclable glass jar
- We are proud to be a cruelty-free brand
- All Seaflora seaweeds and sea mud are sustainably hand-harvested steps away from Seaflora on Vancouver Island
- A portion of each purchase goes to The Ancient Forest Alliance, The Georgia Straight Alliance, and The Sooke Salmon Enhancement Society
- Carbon positive company – beyond neutral
Make healthy choices for a healthy planet and elevate your skincare game to superhero status today!