Shimmer with Goddess Level Allure!
Dive into a world of nourishment and rejuvenation with our 2-in-1 firming facial treatment. Algae and nutrient-rich oils lavishly hydrate, leaving your skin feeling plumped and beautifully firm. Discover timeless radiance as the age-old secret of thalassotherapy helps invigorate and refresh your skin, bestowing a revitalized complexion in just minutes. Malic acid acts as a gentle exfoliator, and as you massage it off, the ocean mud helps polish away impurities, revealing a deeply hydrated, supple, dewy finish.
Reveal Your Skin’s Radiance with Refining Facial Polish
- Witness a delightful transformation, from dull to hydrated, as your skin looks & feels refreshed and moisturized in mere minutes.
- Celebrate the natural beauty of your skin, polished to perfection, revealing a softer, smoother, and more radiant complexion.
- Unveil a canvas of refreshed luminosity, feeling cleansed, brightened, and rejuvenated, ready to face the world.
- Discover a fresh radiance, as your skin appears vibrant and resilient, showcasing a youthful glow.
Sharing our Seacret: Seaweed Skin Benefits in This Formula
Brown Algae’s marine polysaccharides excel at retaining moisture, offering enduring hydration.
Phlorotannins these unique compounds found only in brown algae are potent antioxidants, known for safeguarding the skin and contributing to a youthful-looking complexion by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Glow Up Ingredients: Pamper Your Skin with Nature’s Best
Sea Mud offers a multifaceted approach to skin rejuvenation, coupling gentle exfoliation with detoxification, mineral replenishment, and moisture retention
Pumpkin Seed Oil high in vitamins A, C and E which can help to brighten the skin, boost collagen production, and promote skin renewal
Coconut Oil high in lauric acid and fatty acids to soothe inflamed or irritated skin, making it a good choice for conditions like eczema or dermatitis
Cetyl Alcohol helps to soften and smooth the skin by forming a protective layer on the skin’s surface, which helps to retain moisture and keep the skin hydrated
Malic Acid (natural AHAs): A review published in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology highlights the role of AHAs in improving skin aging-related changes and enhancing overall skin quality.
50 mL/1.7 fl oz
The Art of Spa Results
- Massage a small amount onto clean damp skin using circular motions
- Wash off with warm water or a warm wet cloth
- To use this potent exfoliator as a masque, simply leave on for 10 minutes before removing
- To enhance the exfoliation benefits, follow up with Sea Splash Toning Essence and a Seaflora moisturizer to replenish the skin’s moisture barrier
- For the best results exfoliate 2-3 times a week at most to allow the skin to properly regenerate and maintain its natural balance
Your Skincare, Your Impact: Be a Hero for the Earth with Every Purchase
- Refining Facial Polish is packaged in fully recyclable glass jar and compostable outer box
- We are proud to be a cruelty-free brand
- The marine mud in this product is sustainably hand-harvested steps away from Seaflora on Vancouver Island
- A portion of each purchase goes to The Ancient Forest Alliance, The Georgia Straight Alliance, and The Sooke Salmon Enhancement Society
- Carbon positive company – beyond neutral
Make healthy choices for a healthy planet and elevate your skincare game to superhero status today!