Shimmer with Goddess Level Allure!
Dive into a world of nourishment and rejuvenation with our 2-in-1 firming facial treatment. Algae and nutrient-rich oils lavishly hydrate and nourish, combating wrinkles caused by dehydration, leaving your skin plumped and beautifully firm. Unlock ageless beauty as the centuries-old secret of thalassotherapy revitalizes and restores skin health, bestowing a revitalized complexion in just minutes. Malic acid acts like an enzyme exfoliator and when you gently massage off, the ocean mud polishes away dead skin and impurities so you emerge with a deeply hydrated, supple, dewy finish.
Reveal Your Skin’s Radiance
- Witness a remarkable transformation, from crepe to plump, as your skin is renewed, hydrated, and rejuvenated in mere minutes
- Celebrate the natural beauty of your skin, polished to perfection, revealing a softer, smoother, and more radiant complexion
- Unveil a canvas of health and luminosity, detoxified, brightened, and revitalized, and ready to face the world
- Discover a new definition of youthfulness, as your skin appears vibrant, resilient, and imbued with an age-defying glow
Sharing our Seacret: Seaweed Skin Benefits in This Formula
Brown Algae’s marine polysaccharides retain water like no other, providing long lasting hydration.
Phlorotannins are a unique type of tannins found only in brown algae. They are powerful antioxidants, boasting anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties that protect the skin to reduce the appearance of aging.
Glow Up Ingredients: Pamper Your Skin with Nature’s Best
Sea Mud offers a multifaceted approach to skin rejuvenation, coupling gentle exfoliation with detoxification, mineral replenishment, and moisture retention
Pumpkin Seed Oil high in vitamins A, C and E which can help to brighten the skin, boost collagen production, and promote skin renewal
Coconut Oil high in lauric acid and fatty acids to soothe inflamed or irritated skin, making it a good choice for conditions like eczema or dermatitis
Cetyl Alcohol helps to soften and smooth the skin by forming a protective layer on the skin’s surface, which helps to retain moisture and keep the skin hydrated
50 mL/1.7 fl oz
The Art of Spa Results
- Massage a small amount onto clean damp skin using circular motions
- Wash off with warm water or a warm wet cloth
- To use this potent exfoliator as a masque, simply leave on for 10 minutes before removing
- Follow up exfoliation with Sea Splash Toning Essence and a Seaflora Moisturizer to replenish the skin’s moisture barrier and enhance the exfoliation benefits
- For the best results exfoliate 2-3 times a week at most to allow the skin to properly regenerate and maintain its natural balance
Your Skincare, Your Impact: Be a Hero for the Earth with Every Purchase
- Packaged in fully recyclable glass jar and compostable outer box
- We are proud to be a cruelty-free brand
- The marine mud in this product is sustainably hand-harvested steps away from Seaflora on Vancouver Island
- A portion of each purchase goes to The Ancient Forest Alliance, The Georgia Straight Alliance, and The Sooke Salmon Enhancement Society
- Carbon positive company – beyond neutral
Make healthy choices for a healthy planet and elevate your skincare game to superhero status today!
Cathy Blodgett –
Everything irritates my skin and this is the most gentle exfoliant I have ever used. It is really moisturizing too, my skin feels fantastic afterwards!
Judith (verified owner) –
I’ve used the facial polish for 4 months now and it has been amazing. I have sensitive, mature skin that tends to be very dry and even sometimes flaky in the winter with the cold outside and heated, dry air inside the house. Using this exfoliant twice a week has changed my skin. I apply very little and it is gentle and my skin feels soft, moisturized and supple. I use Seaflora cleanser and moisturizer as well but the exfoliation has been key, I believe, to boost the other products and help them absorb into my skin. I have to say I have noticed a reduction of the fine lines and frown lines on my forehead (and the one between my eyebrows too!). I have seen a remarkable difference. This is a terrific exfoliant and is going to remain in my Seaflora skincare routine!
Great for aging skin, as it gently polishes, and seriously hydrates at the same time. I love all the Seaflora products but this is the one I can’t live without!