Unleash the Triple Power of Vitamin C and Take Your Eye Care to New Heights
Our cutting-edge serum harnesses the power of not just one, but three types of vitamin C. Formulated with vitamin C ester, ascorbic acid, and naturally occurring vitamin C from red seaweed, this powerful serum targets dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines. Its antioxidant properties protect your delicate skin from environmental damage, while providing intense hydration and revitalization. Experience the soothing embrace of the ocean and unveil radiant, youthful-looking eyes.
Clinically Proven To:
- Provide photoprotection
- Boost collagen
- Brighten uneven skin tone
- Reduce inflammation
Reveal Your Skin’s Radiance
- Safeguard your skin against sun damage and aging
- The addition of naturally occurring vitamin C from red seaweed enhances the serum’s efficacy
- Experience a transformative power surge against wrinkles, sagging, dryness, and uneven skin tone with Vitamin C
- Dive into maximum antioxidant protection for mesmerizing, ocean-inspired eyes
Sharing our Seacret: Seaweed Skin Benefits in This Formula
Mazzaella seaweed offers readily bioavailable Vitamin C and other antioxidants such as Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, Manganese and Flavonoids
Red Algae Phlorotannins, unique polyphenolic compounds have been studied for their exceptional ability to scavenge free radicals and reduce oxidative stress
Mazzaella Carotenoids are known for their antioxidant activity, promoting eye health and protecting against cellular damage
Glow Up Ingredients: Pamper Your Skin with Nature’s Best
Aloe Vera is well known for it’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that soothe and nourish
Ascorbyl Palmitate is a stable form of Vitamin C that boosts collagen, brightens uneven skin and improves skin texture
Ascorbic Acid reduces hyperpigmentation and improves collagen prduction
Rosehip Oil offers rich amounts of fatty acids that deeply hydrate and moisturize the skin. Antioxidants like beta-carotene brighten and protect from free radical damage.
Berry Extracts offer phytonutrients and natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) that boost collagen production, correct uneven skin tone and enhance overall vitality
30mL/1 fl oz
The Art of Spa Results:
- Apply to clean eye area by gently tapping the serum into the skin using your ring fingers
- Use as a potent Vitamin C Serum over face, neck and decolletage morning and night.
- Dermatologists recommend incorporating Vitamin C eye care into your morning routine due to it’s ability to protect the skin
- Because Vitamin C is water soluble and may dilute on damp skin, you will want to apply to clean dry skin
Your Skincare, Your Impact: Be a Hero for the Earth with Every Purchase
- Packaged in fully recyclable glass bottle and compostable outer box
- We are proud to be a cruelty-free brand
- All Seaflora seaweeds are sustainably hand-harvested steps away from Seaflora on Vancouver Island
- A portion of each purchase goes to The Ancient Forest Alliance, The Georgia Straight Alliance, and The Sooke Salmon Enhancement Society
- Carbon positive company – beyond neutral
Make healthy choices for a healthy planet and elevate your skincare game to superhero status today!
Sandra Calzonetti –
This product is a life saver. I could not for the life of me find an eye cream that did not make my eyes itch, burn or water uncontrollably. My new go-to, I will never try anything else again!
Eye Sea dark circles and puffiness disappear in minutes… Seaweed IS amazing, this product is also amazing!
Erica Sherlock-Thomas (verified owner) –
Botox in a bottle! I was bummed and tired of my crepey dark under-eye circles and finally, at long last, despite it being out of my price range, I decided to invest in my face by ordering the eye sea serum. I was instantly impressed- within a week my crow’s feet transformed into plump, smooth, bird’s nothin’. Minimizing creases and wrinkles is my mission in life. Thanks Sea Flora for helping me achieve my goals!
Eye see younger eyes every time I use this product. I can put it on multiple times a day without irritation, and at night I use it over my face and neck. It’s awesome to share this product with clients, because I can see them looking at my skin wondering what tricks I have up my sleeve. This is certainly one of them!