Experience the Triple Potency of Vitamin C for a Refreshed Eye Area.
Our innovative Vitamin C eye serum incorporates not just one, but three types of vitamin C. Featuring ascorbic acid, vitamin C ester, and naturally sourced vitamin C from red seaweed. This potent eye serum addresses the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines. Its antioxidant-rich formulation helps shield your skin from environmental stressors, while offering deep hydration and rejuvenation. Delight in the calming touch of red algae and reveal radiant, youthful-looking eyes.
Eye Sea Relief Serum is Board Certified Dermatologist-tested To:
- Aid in defending against photo-damage.
- Support skin’s natural collagen and elasticity.
- Help brighten the look of uneven skin tone.
- Soothe irritated skin.
Reveal Your Skin’s Radiance with Organic Spa Grade Skincare
- Help shield your skin from the appearance of sun-induced aging with natural mycosporine-like amino acids.
- The inclusion of naturally sourced vitamin C from red seaweed boosts the serum’s performance.
- Explore the revitalizing potential in addressing signs of wrinkles, sagging, dryness, and uneven skin tone with Vitamin C
- Immerse in enhanced antioxidant support for captivating, ocean-inspired eyes
Sharing our Seacret: Seaweed Skin Benefits in This Formula
Mazzaella provides approx. 600x more Vitamin C than an orange. Also known for antioxidants such as Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, Manganese and flavonoids.
Red Algae Phlorotannins, are unique polyphenolic compounds, known for their antioxidant properties, particularly in helping combat free radicals and oxidative stress
Mazzaella Carotenoids are recognized for their antioxidant properties, which contribute to overall well-being.
Glow Up Ingredients: Pamper Your Skin with Nature’s Best
Aloe Vera is well known for its antioxidant properties that soothe and nourish.
Ascorbyl Palmitate a stable form of Vitamin C, is known to be a friend of collagen, which can help brighten uneven skin and improve its texture.
Ascorbic Acid used in eye care to aim for a brighter complexion and an appearance of refreshed collagen.
Rosehip Oil is rich in fatty acids that hydrate and moisturize the skin. Antioxidants in it like beta-carotene help brighten and protect against environmental stressors.
Berry Extracts offer phytonutrients and natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) known to be beneficial in a skincare routine that encourages collagen maintenance, helping to enhance overall skin vitality and even out skin tone.
30mL/1 fl oz
The Art of Spa Results:
- Apply to clean eye area by gently tapping the serum into the skin using your ring fingers.
- Use as a potent Vitamin C Serum over face, neck and décolletage morning and night
- Dermatologists often talk about the benefits of incorporating vitamin C eye care into your morning routine due to its ability to protect the skin.
- Vitamin C products work best when applied to clean dry skin because it may dilute on damp skin.
Your Skincare, Your Impact: Be a Hero for the Earth with Every Purchase
- Packaged in fully recyclable glass bottle and compostable outer box
- We are proud to be a cruelty-free brand
- All Seaflora seaweeds are sustainably hand-harvested steps away from Seaflora on Vancouver Island
- A portion of each purchase goes to The Ancient Forest Alliance, The Georgia Straight Alliance, and The Sooke Salmon Enhancement Society
- Carbon positive company – beyond neutral
Make healthy choices for a healthy planet and elevate your skincare game to superhero status today!