Rise and Glow Beautifully!
Experience age-defying beauty with sea-inspired science, combatting inflammation, protecting collagen, and ensuring youthful renewal and a soothing calm. The science shows that ongoing inflammation can cause our skin to age faster, but with a special serum inspired by the sea, we can give our skin the energy it needs to renew itself and soothe any irritation. This brightening, glow boosting serum has seaweed skin benefits and three types of vitamin C that work together to boost our skin’s collagen.
Reveal Your Skin’s Radiance with Potent Seaweed Serum
- Unleash the ultimate skin transformation with a powerful blend of 3 types of vitamin C and nutrient rich seaweed serum
- Enjoy the feather-light and fast-absorbing hydrating serum effortlessly delivering its skin renewing benefits
- Harness protection against the visible effects of environmental stressors, safe guarding your skin, ensuring a more radiant complexion
- Recommended by dermatologists for its effective results
Sharing our Seacret: Seaweed Skin Benefits in this Formula
Red Algae offers an abundance of collagen-building peptides that safeguard your skin’s collagen and elastin.
Iridaea Seaweed offers antioxidants like Vitamin C and E, a myriad of minerals and hydrating properties which promote skin health, vitality and a rejuvenated appearance
Glow Up Ingredients: Pamper Your Skin with Nature’s Best
Ascorbyl Palmitate is a stable vitamin C that revitalizes collagen, illuminates uneven skin tone, and enhances skin texture
Ascrobic Acid combats hyperpigmentation, stimulates collagen production and unveils a radiant complexion.
Willow Bark is a natural source of salicylic acid enhancing cell turnover and promoting skin brightness through natural exfoliating properties
Blueberry protects collagen and neutralizes free radicals combating oxidative stress
30mL/1 fl oz
The Art of Spa Results
- Apply to clean eye area by gently tapping the serum into the skin using your ring fingers
- Use as a potent Vitamin C Serum over face, neck and décolletage morning and night
- Dermatologists recommend incorporating vitamin c eye care into your morning routine due to it’s ability to protect the skin
- Use as a standalone treatment or amplifying the potency by adding it to your moisturizer for unparalleled luminosity
Your Skincare, Your Impact: Be a Hero for the Earth with Every Purchase
- Potent Seaweed Serum is packaged in fully recyclable glass bottle and compostable outer box
- We are proud to be a cruelty-free brand
- All Seaflora seaweeds are sustainably hand-harvested steps away from Seaflora on Vancouver Island
- A portion of each purchase goes to The Ancient Forest Alliance, The Georgia Straight Alliance, and The Sooke Salmon Enhancement Society
- Carbon positive company – beyond neutral
Make healthy choices for a healthy planet and elevate your skincare game to superhero status today!