Raise Your Vibe with Skin Confidence
Suitable for all skin types, especially congested skin. Crafted in small batches by hand using potent natural ingredients that provide thorough exfoliation to reveal a brighter complexion and a healthy glow. Winner of the Healing Lifestyle Award for Best Facial Exfoliator, and a favourite among leading spas across North America for decades. The unique blend of algae and clay in this masque bonds with skin impurities and excess oils, aiding in cleansing and refining pores for a smoother, firmer skin appearance. The granules of sea mud are perfectly sphered by the ebb-n-flow of the ocean tide so they won’t rip or tear the skin.
Backed by Science for Everyday Radiance
Reveal Your Skin’s Radiance with The Best Exfoliator Nature Offers – Sand!
- Discover the rejuvenating feel of our deep pore-cleansing algae clay mask that refines and brightens your complexion.
- Enjoy the gentle exfoliation from natural AHA derived from berry extracts, that promote a fresher skin appearance.
- Notice a brighter look and enhanced texture after just one use, showcasing the quality of our potent natural formulation
- The Best Face Exfoliator for a radiant glow up that renews your skin’s appearance.
Sharing our Seacret: Seaweed Skin Benefits in This Formula
Red Algae is known for supporting collagen and promoting natural hyaluronic acid production for a plumper appearance.
Mazzaella is a marvel of nature providing key proteins and lipids that help fortify the skin’s surface.
Glow Up Ingredients: Pamper Your Skin with Nature’s Best
Canadian Colloidal Clay is a mineral-rich composition with deep cleansing abilities leaving skin refreshed, clarified, and revitalized.
Canadian Sea Mud is an abrasive, deep pore cleansing physical exfoliator
Berry Extracts offer nature’s AHA that quicken cell turnover acting as an enzyme exfoliator
Ascorbic Acid is a water soluble Vitamin C that offers exceptional antioxidant protection, has the ability to brighten the skin and promote collagen synthesis
Ascorbyl Palmitate is an oil soluble Vitamin C focused on reinforcing the skin barrier and improving its integrity
50mL/1.7 fl oz
The Art of Spa Results
- Massage a small amount onto clean damp skin using circular motions
- Wash off with warm water or a warm wet cloth
- Follow up exfoliation with a Seaflora masque or hydrating serum to replenish the skin’s moisture barrier and enhance the exfoliation benefits
- Exfoliating lets your skin fully benefit from your favourite Seaflora products by improving absorption
- For the best results exfoliate 2-3 times a week at most to allow the skin to properly regenerate and maintain its natural balance
Your Skincare, Your Impact: Be a Hero for the Earth with Every Purchase
- Packaged in fully recyclable glass jar and compostable outer box
- We are proud to be a cruelty-free brand
- The marine mud in this product is sustainably hand-harvested steps away from Seaflora on Vancouver Island
- A portion of each purchase goes to The Ancient Forest Alliance, The Georgia Straight Alliance, and The Sooke Salmon Enhancement Society
- Carbon positive company – beyond neutral!
Make healthy choices for a healthy planet and elevate your skincare game to superhero status today!